Use Peppermint Essential Oil to Improve Your Memory, Digestion, and Breath

I dare you to feel better. Many of you know Benjamin Franklin as an inventor and writer but did you remember that he developed community resources such as hospitals, libraries, and the University of Pennsylvania to help people. While attending the University of Pennsylvania, Violet volunteered at the Benjamin Franklin Hospital as a Candy Striper, and wrote a research paper that invited people to improve their health with peppermint essential oil. Dr Matthews supervised her research project. You too can be inspired by her example and enjoy the following ways using Peppermint Essential Oil can help you:

First, inhaling this oil can help you improve your memory and concentration.

Second, using the extracted oil from the peppermint leaves can ease your digestion.

Third, peppermint essential oil can help you with your sense of taste and your breath.

When Candy Striper Violet delivered the mail to the patients at the Benjamin Franklin Hospital she would tell them: "My grandma's memory has improved because she inhales peppermint essential oil. She agreed to help me with my research project and for the last three weeks she has inhaled peppermint essential oil three times per day. I see that her concentration has improved. Now, when I visit her, she can tell me what happened on the news that day." The patients asked her and the doctor: "Can we improve our memories too?"

Candy Striper Violet knows patient Fred's tummy hurts. On her daily visits, she gives him peppermint candy to eat after his meals. Fred tells his doctor: "My tummy always feels better after I see Candy Striper Violet." The doctor sits down and asks Fred questions confirming the findings for their research project. The doctor tells Fred: "You can dare to feel better." Fred says: "I have."

At the library late at night, Violet meets with her research partner Keith and he tells her: "I can't taste my food." Violet reminds him to inhale peppermint essential oil and puts a few drops in his water. Keith notices he can taste again. She says: " Thank you. You also have better breath now." She offers him some peppermint candy to enjoy later.

After 6 months of research Violet and Keith ask Dr. Matthews to review their research documentation on the benefits of peppermint essential oil. The doctor tells Candy Striper Violet: "Indeed, the patients feel better and they can eat with ease. Now they can taste their food. They always remember you and your peppermint candy. Their memories have improved. Let's publish your research findings on the benefits of using peppermint essential oil to ease digestion, improve the sense of taste, and to improve memory and concentration."

I guide clients and students trough self-discovery and coping with illness, losses, and challenges. When directing meditation classes and energetic healing sessions I use a gentle, supportive, and validating approach. I find that my clients and students feel calm and comforted after their sessions and classes.

I am a Distributor of Young Living Essential Oils. Contact me at dana@lilieslite.com for more information about these therapeutic grade essential oils.

Learn more about me through my Blogs at http://lilieslite.blogspot.com/


Original article

No comments: